Green Ringer w/Volume, Filter, and Null Mods

Green Ringer w/Volume, Filter, and Null Mods

Axldeziak
I made this layout because I could not find one that had the volume, filter, and null mods all in one package. The filter and null mods are on a separate daughter board so they can be removed easily without having to redo the entire project if I decided I didn't care for them.

Re: Green Ringer w/Volume, Filter, and Null Mods

Sphere80
Thank you. The filter simulates a neck position with treble turned down, right?   How do you like the null mod. is it just fine tuning by ear and then leave it alone?

Re: Green Ringer w/Volume, Filter, and Null Mods

Axldeziak
I haven't had a chance to build this yet, I waiting on some parts, and the time to put it together. (That's why I posted it in the Unverified section.) I'll update when I finish it.