Greenhouse Effects Nobrainer.

Milkit
This is possibly going against the rules of the forum (can't find much info on this one, schematic etc & FSB seems to be down) so I can remove the post if you'd rather (save cluttering up the site)?

Would love to get my teeth into this one, sounds killer.

I'm quite tempted to buy one, Neil at sounds great in Cheadle UK has got some more coming in to the store in a month or so!

In the meantime, if this one could be do-able I'd be very grateful indeed!!
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!