Greer Amps Lightspeed OD

at_sunshine
anyone seen anything on this? It's getting a fair bit of buzz....

Re: Greer Amps Lightspeed OD

frank-berlin
agree. would love to build one !
... thank you all !

Re: Greer Amps Lightspeed OD

elbeeuk
The schematic is in the build docs over at pedal pcb's website

https://www.pedalpcb.com/product/mach1od/

Re: Greer Amps Lightspeed OD

HamishR
I haven't built it yet but this should work (I hope!)  I've been curious about this one too.

Re: Greer Amps Lightspeed OD

HamishR
So I built it today - it works and sounds like the demos as far as I can tell.  Can't say it's my favourite OD but that's ok - they can't all be!
rcz

Re: Greer Amps Lightspeed OD

rcz
It's work correctly??

Re: Greer Amps Lightspeed OD

HamishR
Yup mine works fine. I haven't played it recently because I found it a bit boring - I may have even reused the box for something else!

It's a Timmy with much simplified tone controls and asymmetric diode clipping.