Greg Fryer Brian May Treble Booster Deluxe Stripboard

Greg Fryer Brian May Treble Booster Deluxe Stripboard

PStevenson

after spending about an hour tracing the PCB of my treble booster - desoldering some of the bits I couldn't make out the value of - then laying out a stripboard and building that stripboard
I find out not only has someone already traced it (google brought up bugger all when I searched)

but Mark had already beaten me to a stripboard layout - ahh well if I'm going to be beaten to the punch by anyone I don't mind if it's Mark.

anyway since I did it... here it is

http://www.paulinthelab.com/2013/03/greg-fryer-brian-may-treble-booster.html
www.paulinthelab.com - Stripboard Layouts

Re: Greg Fryer Brian May Treble Booster Deluxe Stripboard

Jon the Art Guy
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Re: Greg Fryer Brian May Treble Booster Deluxe Stripboard

It was Miro

Not an issue though mate, thanks for sharing and confirming that cap value.

Re: Greg Fryer Brian May Treble Booster Deluxe Stripboard

PStevenson

well at least it was worth doing to put peoples minds at rest with the capacitor value

www.paulinthelab.com - Stripboard Layouts