Haha.. Maybe i should list the whole hog:
- Schecter Ultra III as described above
- Washburn HB35, High quality clone of es335. In original, slightly worn condition. From '93. I'm thinking about selling it. If someone should pay ~500€ for it, it would be gone. I haven't played it for over two years. Last longer strech was the minitour with Versus All in autumn 2010 (in finnish, no subs, sorry - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yde0eINo27Y
- Tanglewood Supersix, surf monster with bigsby. About a year ago i swapped the poor pups for SD custom shop strat set. Installed Graphtecs pieces too. Amazing piece of wood. I'm currently wondering if i should pay a professional to redo the frets. I play with this every single day.
- Tokai ATE33, cheapo-china-tokai-tele. Just perfect woodwork. Electronics and hardware were crap, so i swapped the bridge pickup for SD custom shop Stack for Tele, tail for through-body schaller and graphtecs. Has been my main guitar for my main band - until i got that schecter this week.
- LTD Viper-50. Reasonable guitar. Good choice for the price. My main guitar for playing crust punk. With just Graphtecs, i don't have to mind about scratching or denting it. Good thing to have.
- 2x Telecasters that i built myself from cheap kits. Other with Dr. Parts neck, SD pups, schalled bridge with graphtecs and gotoh machine heads. That used to be my main guitar until i got that Tokai. Other of these i built for my missus as a christmas/birthday gift. It's more like a decorative item, though it's almost playable.
- Epipohone SG Junior. Piece of crap. Not worth it. I'm getting rid of it.
- Soviet manufactured weird guitar. Got it from a frind who named it "Electric Lenin". Nearly unplayable, but the body model is something like a hybrid of strat and sg. Weird thing. I was planning on copying that body and building a guitar to that spec.. Let's see. One of those projects that i don't think i'll finish. Ever.
- Yamaha dreadnought acoustic. Too loud for apartment building. Perfect summerhouse guitar.
- Startone classical acoustic. One of these i got so i don't have to worry. Playable. The one i take with me wherever i go and it is summer.
- Finnish handcrafted 6 string banjo from '40s. Needs some neck work. I'll get on it someday. (Probably never:))
- Brandless Jazz Bass clone from '80s.
- Squier Precision Bass. Decent. Bad pups. 00's china production. Ok, considering that i paid 50€ for it.
I really don't want to think about the ones i've sold over the years. Every one of those still hurt a lot. Latest that i sold was Epiphone acoustic - the Everly Brothers signature. I got reasonable amount of money for it, but still it hurts.
In addition of those - I have some projects that i build forward every now and then.
I'm quite happy with the current selection.