Guv'not Tonestack

Stinger25
There's that guv'nor passive tone stack that, IMO, can be a great addition after dirt pedals without tone control.
Any chance to do that? Should be a quick one :-)
Thanks in advance, guys!

http://www.beavisaudio.com/techpages/blocksfragments/Marshall_Guvnor_Tone_Stack.gif

Re: Guv'not Tonestack

AddShoe

Re: Guv'not Tonestack

Stinger25
yeah, but this have standing resistors, and as you know we all hate standing resistors

Re: Guv'not Tonestack

AddShoe
This post was updated on .
Keep in mind this was a quick and dirty layout...totally unverified.

[link removed, revising layout]

Hope that works out, may want to breadboard it before wasting any board.

Re: Guv'not Tonestack

Olav
Correct me if I'm wrong (which I probably am) 680R from Bass2 doesn't seem to go anywhere.
[edit]delete the cut @d5 and that should be solved. right?[/edit]

Re: Guv'not Tonestack

AddShoe
No, you're right. New layout here...