Guyatone SD2 Sustainer D

lborl
This post was updated on .
Just picked up one of these and it's quite fun- I'd be interested in building a clone of it and maybe tinkering with some values. It's nice for plugging into a clean practice amp to transform it straight to overblown 'lead' territory. Can't do chords though.

With the gain on full it's a ridiculously saturated fizzy sort of affair very like the fuzz part of the MXR Blue Box, but without the octave down; it even has that sort of slight bit-crusher thing going on. Looks pretty modest from this schematic I found online too:  http://www.bryceamps.com/mainsite/SD2%20sustainer%20D.pdf