Gyrator Capacitor Help

pyreweb
Hello, I think I have made a silly mistake. When choosing capacitors for the frequency bands of a Gyrator 4-band EQ (http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/4-band-gyrator-eq.html), I picked one for C1B that was 1u, and chose an electrolytic capacitor for it, without thinking about polarisation. Now I am not sure which way around it should be fitted. Would anyone mind pointing me in the direction of + and - on the layout around where C1B should be please?

Many thanks.

Re: Gyrator Capacitor Help

pyreweb
I have been trying to follow the layout of the circuit to locate which side of the capacitor should go to ground, but neither side connects directly to it, so I am unsure. Do you think I should look for non-polarised electrolytic capacitors for it?

Many thanks.

Re: Gyrator Capacitor Help

induction
The positive leg is on top in the layout (connected to R2B and C2B).

Re: Gyrator Capacitor Help

pyreweb
Thank you so much!