HELP ME!!!

mojo321
Can anyone tell me why I ordered two LM324N ??????

I can’t remember, and there is no way of searching projects by component..(hey mods, it would be really cool if the opamp and/or transistors were listed in the tags).  Wouldn’t that be cool, to search all projects with J201 or whatever?

Anyway, I can not for the life of me think of why I ordered two of these. Granted I often order 2 of things I only need one of, or it could be a project that actually needs two.  I don’t know. Anyway, if anyone wants to suggest a project for this chip, please do! It’s making me crazy!

Re: HELP ME!!!

Blackboarcult
EHX's Octave Multiplexer calls for two of those.
Other than that, Mad Professors Snow White Autowah has it listed on the layout too.

Hope this helps!

Re: HELP ME!!!

mojo321
Wow, those are some big builds!  I remember seeing them though....LOL----maybe the pots in my order will clue me in to what I was thinking!  Even between those two, I don't know which one I like better, and they both need TWO!  Thanks for finding them!

MJM

Re: HELP ME!!!

Maybe one of Freppo’s circuits like the Sonic Reducer? Maybe a phaser like the Maxon Phase Tone or EHX Small Stone?

Re: HELP ME!!!

BetterOffShred
Wolf bagger?