HM-Acapulco-Gold-2 Low Hum, Oscillation?

HM-Acapulco-Gold-2 Low Hum, Oscillation?

SmileyNK
This post was updated on .
So I slammed an Acapulco Gold into an HM-2 EQ. I've built this a few times before from the same layout and had no trouble.

There is a constant low, loud hum. It seems to be exactly 25hz. The timbre changes as I twist EQ knobs but never changes pitch.

I removed the input and output wires to probe around and the Gold section seems to be worming fine, but as soon as I touch the output to any part of the EQ stage the problem comes back. Touching the input and output wires to separate opamps, they seem to be okay until I get to the right side of the topmost TL072. When I touch input to pin 5 and output to pin 7 there is nothing but the hum. This is driving me insane. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Pin voltages top to bottom:

1: 4
2: 4
3: 0