HPF request

Alamondm
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: HPF request

fx-fidden
May you link the page, pelase?
I build pedals

Re: HPF request

Alamondm

Re: HPF request

Zanius
It has been some time since I drew a layout so I gave it a quick go :)
Funny bypass system though, looks pretty carelessly designed to me. Just connects the output of the first opamp to the input of the second, kinda bypassing the pot network.

Re: HPF request

Alamondm
Thank you for taking the time to do it. I’m going to build just to see how it works. What I’m really looking for is a LPF. Somehow I wasn’t thinking when I posted this request. I have built the fdeck hpf 3 and that works great. All this down time has got me into a new hobby that I’m learning as I go at  50yrs old, lol. Again thank you for your time.
Matt