Happy Father’s Day

ibanez48
Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there.

Re: Happy Father’s Day

punkrawkgeek
Hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day. I became a first time dad on Father's Day... And found out three days prior to it. Wow. What a weekend!

Re: Happy Father’s Day

Marbles
Wow, congrats!

Re: Happy Father’s Day

Pavlos
This post was updated on .
congratulations, parenthood is an amazing adventure!

Oh, and as this is a father's day post, to those who's fathers are still with us I hope you all had a really good day, and for those of us who's fathers are no longer with us, I hope you all have some great memories of them. And those of us who are fathers......wel they're your kids so what did you expect lol

Re: Happy Father’s Day

Re: Happy Father’s Day

Mulekicker
Congrats! Being a Dad is honestly the best thing that's ever happened to me. I have a 4 yr old boy and 7 yr old girl. It's exhausting but so worth it. Dont stress, its really not as hard as I feared.

Re: Happy Father’s Day

punkrawkgeek
Pavlos wrote
congratulations, parenthood is an amazing adventure!

Oh, and as this is a father's day post, to those who's fathers are still with us I hope you all had a really good day, and for those of us who's fathers are no longer with us, I hope you all have some great memories of them. And those of us who are fathers......wel they're your kids so what did you expect lol
Very nice words man. I lost my father last august... This is how this babe came along. I had a baby with one of my best friends... She was there for me in more than one way. And I couldn't be happier! Now is the fun part... Making life with us work, as she has a new bf... Ack! Yea... Complicated!
Hope all is well and dandy with everyone! :)

Re: Happy Father’s Day

Pavlos
yeah, losing a parent is tough, lost my dad to leukemia in 2008 and mum to cancer in 2013. Never stop missing them, sometimes at the most unexpected of moments, but you sometimes just ask yourself 'what would they do?' and it inspires you to go figure it out knowing they'd be proud of you for just getting on with it. They may not be with us any longer but our parents live on in ourselves, in our actions and in our memories of them.

yep, that sounds complicated! hope it all works out well for you

Re: Happy Father’s Day

Silver Blues
Heyy congrats Rocket