Harbinger 1

Heath
First of all, I realize this is a pretty big circuit and might not be appropriate for Vero.  All the same, it might be fun to try if someone (not me, it's WAY beyond my layout skills) wants a challenge.  It's also a GREAT effect circuit, so the desirability should be pretty high.

Anyway, should some brave soul want to give it a try, I figure it can't be much more difficult than the Mutron II (but then, what do I know?).  Here's a link to the build document.

(Disclaimer:  I have purchased a Harbinger 1 PCB from Madbean (among about 25 other MadBean PCBs), so I do support the creator of this circuit.  He also provides the schematic and layouts to etch your own PCBs for it, so I do not feel like creating a Vero layout for this would be disrespectful to a great member of the DIY community)

Re: Harbinger 1

Alex
Hi,
I've made one some time ago but the board came out too big to fit in a 1590BB box.
You would need a 1590DD.

Re: Harbinger 1

strassercaster
oh man i bought two of these and he is dold out right now. i have a friend that wants one. i would love to do this as well.it would be awesome. where do you find vero that large or do you splice?

Re: Harbinger 1

Hozy31
I have an original madbean Harbinger one and its awesomely good univibe. It was a tricky build for me as it was my first madbean project but i was quite new to the pedal scene at the time. Love to see it on vero though as this should be in everyones collection.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Harbinger 1

cylens
I think it's the only "non vero" pedal i've built for myself in 2+ years... it's really great.

Re: Harbinger 1

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
here you are mates
for the supply you can use Marks daughterboard from ehx clone theory layout. take a wire from in of the reg and that would be your 18v
cheers
Savvas