Has anyone seen something like this?

Synsound
I would really like to build an envelope follower for volume. I don't know the names or manufactuers of any and was hoping someone could point me towards one. I'm hoping to be able to control the attack and decay to produce volume swells.
Anything in the vero or DIY world like that?
Thanks for any suggestions.
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: Has anyone seen something like this?

Boss Slow Gear. I think GGG makes a PCB, or you could also mod a boss noise suppressor to Slow Gear specs