Has anyone tried this circuit?

GrooveChampion

Is it true that you hook that up to the rate knob and that's it? That's what it says in the description.

Re: Has anyone tried this circuit?

helveticat
The 16F684 is a programmable microcontroller -- I think you'd want to buy the Electric Druid one, which has the LFO code already loaded: http://electricdruid.net/tap-tempo-lfo-taplfo-v2d/

Let us know if you get it working, I'm in the market for a general-purpose LFO circuit and this site has other interesting pre-programmed microcontrollers too.

Re: Has anyone tried this circuit?

Hozy31
Check out my thread in the Friend's Market, i still have some pre-programmed if anybody needs them and can always burn more.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Has anyone tried this circuit?

GrooveChampion
I've built this thing using ED's TAPLFO, the guy's tap tremolo actually. But it didnt work right...not sure if the problem was the chip(used the 2D) or something went off in the wiring. Cos it worked, but the rate and tap functions didnt work right.

Re: Has anyone tried this circuit?

PMowdes
Groovechampion did you check the multipler??  I got the same chip hooked up to a Madbean tapanator, it does weird things if the mulitiplier is set wrong

Re: Has anyone tried this circuit?

GrooveChampion
Define set wrong