Heartbreaker OD

Geiri
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to_PF8_ZuC8

Anyone know what this is based on or even know of a schematic? I like the sound. It's definitely not anything original but the video is convincing that it's packed with a good tone!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Heartbreaker OD

piltdownman
Man, that does sound cool.
Keith

Re: Heartbreaker OD

Jon the Art Guy
Oof, that sucka cooks.

Re: Heartbreaker OD

Jon the Art Guy
You know what, that reminds me of some of the savagely overpowered pedals Devi ever makes. Her circuits are usually super simple, but they use transistors with gain in the thousands, not the hundreds. Darlingtons? Check out the Devistortion for what I'm talking about; it cleans up....all right, but goes deep into splatty fuzzy beast mode. I bet the pedal is something like one of the many 4 knob OD pedals, only with a hFE=10000 transistor setup.

Re: Heartbreaker OD

dodido
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Heartbreaker OD

Geiri
Yeah I agree with you. I'm not wondering about it because I'm trying to capture a "Page sound" .. I just like how it sounds in the demo so I want it tracked so that I can make one and try it

I bet it's a simple circuit and that it's seriously overpriced. $400+ to get one..
www.pedalprojects.com

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Heartbreaker OD

Geiri
Sorry, I'm going slightly off topic. Can you use BC109's in a Tonebender II? Reckon it will sound any good? I've got them so I might just try it out for fun!
www.pedalprojects.com