Hello, again!

Chris60601
Not much more to say but hello to some of you old friends
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Hello, again!

Sensei Tim

LTNS Chris. hope you're doing well.

Re: Hello, again!

Chris60601
Hey there Tim, yes doing good. Been a long spell since I visited. Nice to see this site still up and running,
Appears to have slowed down and that's expected. we are involved with a fairly limited hobby.

I'm rebuilding my "lab" in my garage now that I moved away from central Illinois to the Tampa area.
More conducive for this type of hobby.
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Hello, again!

Welcome back man. Funny enough I was just thinking about you. Glad you’re doing well and that you’re somewhere warmer. I can say it’s not that the site slowed down because it’s limited life has a habit of getting in the way.

For instance, in the last 5 years I’ve gotten married, gone back to school to become a doctor of physical therapy, started a new job, had 2 kids (1 is 3 1/2, 2nd is 2 months old as of yesterday), and just finishing having a big addition added to my house. So I haven’t had the most amount of time to build let alone make layouts. Hoping to get back into the swing of things soon though.

Re: Hello, again!

Hi Chris