Help cleaning up/compressing a layout

btag
I messaged IvIark but then realized he hasn't been on in over a month.

Is there anyone that could look over and try to compress or see if there is a simpler way to clean up my layout?

Thank you for your time guys,

Brian

Re: Help cleaning up/compressing a layout

Guzz
Feel free to post your layout, or even better, your DIYLC files here. If no one more competent with veros than me chimes in I may take a look as I'm currently sick and bored to death.

Re: Help cleaning up/compressing a layout

btag

Re: Help cleaning up/compressing a layout

Guzz
reworked_v1_compacted.diy

Best I could do. Double check with the schem to make sure I didn't forget anything/bridged anything by mistake.