Help identifying an FX

Blackboarcult
I'm really letting this pedal obsession poison my musical moments lately...

I know my way around amps, overdrives and distortions, but I don't know s**t about other effects.

Can someone point me in the right direction about the FX that's used on the main guitar here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUIELsVpv4M

Is it flanger, phaser, chorus...? It really has a nice vibe with this kind of overdriven-yet-clear-yet-massive (Boogie MKII?) amp sound.

Many thanks!!!

Re: Help identifying an FX

ibanez48
Sounds like a chorus could be a flanger set up to sound like a chorus. I don’t here a phaser. Could also be a detuner.

Re: Help identifying an FX

Blackboarcult
thx mate!
Will try with a flanger w/rate set to zero and mess with the other controls, see if it does the trick. Otherwise a chorus will have to wait, my cheap PSK died the other day, haven't had the courage to gut it yet.