Help identifying circuit

MonkeyRiotPedals
I’ve got this pedal I picked up in a buncha parts I picked up off someone getting out of pedal building.

3 transistor fuzz:
2N5088
2N3904
2N2222

It’s got 2 green LED’s for clipping and each one is on a SPST switch to take them out of the circuit. One each is connected to the base of Q2 and Q3.

It’s got a B5k for a voltage starve, a B25k fuzz and then A100 volume pot.

It’s got some issues but sounds cool. I’d like to build my own but I’m looking for a layout for it and would like to learn more about the circuit.

Top photo:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mtsv7ggj5sjg6rr/2021-05-25%2014.05.11.jpg?dl=0

Bottom photo:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1tu217ozf00xyr1/2021-05-25%2018.00.54.jpg?dl=0