Help me find the layout!!

pnicai42
Hey guys,

It's a bit of a weird one but I built a few layouts on this site, which has been really helpful btw.
I was really loving it for a while but then one day I grew out of it for some reason.
Thing is, when I stopped, I had just ordered components to do a new build...

Now, two years later, I want to get back to it. I searched the whole damn site but I cannot find the corresponding layout anywhere!!
I am pretty sure it's from this site because I never used any other one.

Here is the list of components I bought for the build:

Maybe you can help me find what this layout is? :)

Thanks!
Paul

Re: Help me find the layout!!

The TL071 is probably the least frequently used component in that list, so doing a search through the DIY Layout Creator files, this is the list of layouts I've done which used one:

Acoustic Piezo Preamp
Aefea Drive
Boss BD2 Blues Driver with zener
Boss BD2 Blues Driver
Buffers
Buffers2
Crowther Hotcake
DOD YJM308
goldtone
ic_buffer
Jetter Gain Stage Black
JFET Matcher
Klon Buffer
Subdecay Stupid Box

Of course that doesn't mean it wasn't done by one of the other lads is the only problem.  But it may jog a memory in you.

Re: Help me find the layout!!

pnicai42
Hey Mark, I've been through the layouts you mentioned but unfortunately none of these sounds familiar... Thanks anyway!

Now I wonder, maybe the chip on the layout was not the TL071. I may have bought this because it was similar and the original one was out of stock. I can't remember.
If that's the case it's gonna be even harder finding this layout...

Re: Help me find the layout!!

Could they have been for a couple of different builds?

Re: Help me find the layout!!

pnicai42
FOUND IT!

Just went through some old stuff of mine and I randomly found the sheet of paper where I wrote all the components I needed for this layout which is the EHX Pulsar: http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2013/07/ehx-pulsar.html

Finally I can get to it!

Re: Help me find the layout!!

Aah it wasn't one of mine, that's why I couldn't find it!