Help with Demeter fat control...

Ravenswerld
Hey Everyone,
    Was wondering if any one had an idea of what would be going on in this pedal. If I turn it to max it has a clean boosted sound. As I turn it down it gets all crazy sounding! Any ideas?

Re: Help with Demeter fat control...

MOPO
Hello,

I made two and they work well, I had a demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vGJlZmvR5A&t=57s

after the intro I show the sound of the pedal with the potentiometer at different positions, look if you have the same thing.

If it is not the case it is that you have something that is wrong with your editing

@ +

Re: Help with Demeter fat control...

Ravenswerld
Ya, there’s something wrong with build. It s so small I’m just going to build another. Thnx!