Help with ZVex Fuzz Factory

denti
I used the layout here
https://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2010/02/zvex-fuzz-factory.html

to make two of these simultaneously. I finished wiring one today and it works, but doesn’t sound right to me. With the Stab turned all the way up and the middle knobs all the way down, I tried just moving the volume pot up and I don’t get much fuzz at all, if any. The middle knobs do some crazy shit to the sound, but I’m not sure it’s what it’s supposed to be doing. Definitely doesn’t sound like what YT videos demoing the pedal make it sound like. I’m worried I might have wired something wrong, but I can’t get good pics without disconnecting the board from the pots. I do have pics of the other build, where I haven’t yet connected the pots to the board.

I had slightly different resistors in this one. Had 1% vs 5% and wasn’t sure which to use.