Here in my hand I have 10,000 resistors

Don't think I'm going to be using 0603 anytime soon

Re: Here in my hand I have 10,000 resistors

Dave
ah...ahhhh.......AHHCHOOO! Oh sh......

Re: Here in my hand I have 10,000 resistors

Ha ha

Re: Here in my hand I have 10,000 resistors

Vince
Speaking of mini components. I made an utter balls up and ordered these for voltage inverters by accident. They're effing tiny.. I've since ordered the proper ones. would you have any use for them?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370536923982?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Re: Here in my hand I have 10,000 resistors

Oops

I've got a few SOP8 rail to rail ICs that I bought a while ago with exactly the same mistake.
I ended up buying some of these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400391620304

and these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180744259351

so at least I can use them.  They are tiny but they're not actually that bad.  If you carefully tin the tracks first, hold the IC in place and just heat one pin so the solder melts and holds it in place. You can then solder the other pins in relatively stress free without worrying about it moving as long as you're precise and careful.