Hi all!

Fartaignelives
How do everyone,  new here....

Just starting on my veroboard journey and I have a couple of queries regarding some circuits on the blog.

I'm interested in the Harmonic Percolator and wanted to know if all the kinks mentioned in the comments had been ironed out and that the layout is good to go?

I'm also interested in the Scarab Deluxe and can see from the layout that the wiring for the Fat connections still seem to be wrong in relation to the comments section.

If anyone can answthese questions It would be most appreciated.  Really looking forward to building these two in particular 😀

Cheers,
Paul.

Re: Hi all!

Neil mcNasty
As far as I can tell: these issues hare being resolved in the discussion and should be reflected in the layout (layouts are updated as bug reports come in).
If the label says verified: it means that the bugs and issues has been resolved and that the layout should be good to go...