Himmelstrutz Fetto

Angel Nya
Just registered to this forum and right away making requests. I have been building circuits for some time, mostly on vero. No idea if this one is available, but the Himmelstrutz Fetto is def one of my favorites. Sadly I no longer have access to one.

Re: Himmelstrutz Fetto

GoranP

As soon as my build queue clears up I'll be building this one

http://www.sabrotone.com/?p=918

Re: Himmelstrutz Fetto

johnk
I just built the Fetto today (using IVIark's layout). it works perfect and sounds awesome so it's now verified. I highly recommend this one.

Re: Himmelstrutz Fetto

I wish my builds ended up looking like yours every time!