How are pins on a DPDT numbered?

mildew
Im going to try and build the ROG-Tonemender project, but the layout refers to pins 1,2,4, and 5 of what i assume is a DPTP toggle switch.

I googled it but get different number layouts from different sources.

What is the numbering that tagboardeffects uses, and is the point simply to short pins 1 and 2 on one setting and pins 4 and 5 on the other?

thanks in advance,

Mildew

Re: How are pins on a DPDT numbered?

1  4
2  5
3  6

Re: How are pins on a DPDT numbered?

mildew
Thanks Travis, so far the most complex stripboard ive done has been the vox style wah's, so this will be good step up if i can get it to work, planning to put it in my valve junior.