How to combine two pedals into one box?

hairil2509
Hey Guys!!
I'm in the middle of building up my new pedal which is a combination of JHS Morning Glory and Marvel Drive (ver.1). The Morning Glory will be the booster. But I'm not sure on how to combine both pedal into one case. Could anybody please teach and help me to solve this? Thanks in advance

Re: How to combine two pedals into one box?

edo1123
Go on the main page in the "offboard wiring" section.

Re: How to combine two pedals into one box?

PMowdes

Use the dual off - board wiring layout here

http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/offboard-wiring.html

Re: How to combine two pedals into one box?

hey hairil, i deleted all your duplicate posts and moved your question to the right place in the forum. try not to spam post the same question all over the place in different sections, and try to put your question in the place that's best. if you're not sure where it should go use the description at the top of each section to guide you.

in any event the two answers above are spot on, and shouldn't be an issue to do with the pedals you want to put in the same enclosure.

Re: How to combine two pedals into one box?

hairil2509
Thanks guys..
I really new in this website and so pedal building..sorry if i did wrong

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/How-to-combine-two-pedals-into-one-box-tp37335p37353.html
To unsubscribe from How to combine two pedals into one box?, click here.
NAML

Re: How to combine two pedals into one box?

hairil2509
Thanks brother

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/How-to-combine-two-pedals-into-one-box-tp37335p37341.html