How to do a vero cut on a breadboard

jimcirello
Hi all, I'm new to this and want to breadboard a pedal layout before building it. I'm wondering what to do in the breadboard where there is a cut shown in the vero layout.

Thanks!

Re: How to do a vero cut on a breadboard

Bodge
You are probably better off breadboarding from the schematic rather than the layout. If you want to go from the layout every cut means start a new row. Is this so you can tweak values before putting the Vero together or see if you like the effect before boxing it? You can always put some sockets on the Vero for some components you want to experiment with. Good luck