How to search the main veroboard layout site.

How to search the main veroboard layout site.

MrPhil
Hi, Am i missing something, trying to search the main layout site for lists of say compressors, or for 'Tube Screamer', or 'Dynacomp', to get straight to it. Seems i can only find these things by going through year by year listings. Is there no site index ? Just Built the Dynacomp, superb layout, smaller than mine i built a couple of weeks ago (before i found this great site). Picked up a few new ideas for veroboard layouts. been doing my own veroboard layouts for 30+ years also!. Loads of love Phil.

Re: How to search the main veroboard layout site.

induction
If you scroll down just a little bit on the main site, there are 'Type' and 'Popular Brands' menus on the right-hand side. (This is on the web version of the site. There may be something similar on the mobile version, but I'm not sure where it is.)

If you're looking for a specific pedal, the search box is in the top left corner:

Edit: There is also a Site Map menu near the top of the page:

Re: How to search the main veroboard layout site.

MrPhil
Many Thank's, I missed the search box completely, need to go to spec savers!
Cheers.
Phil