How would I wire up bicolor leds for clipping diodes

How would I wire up bicolor leds for clipping diodes

strassercaster
I want to be able to change LED  colors for clipping diodes to ground. Is this possible? How would I wire it up? I tried a few things with a battery i got them both  to change colors with a battery and a dpdt switch but when I wired it to the circuit they didnt light up. Any ideas? Thank You

Re: How would I wire up bicolor leds for clipping diodes

nocentelli

Re: How would I wire up bicolor leds for clipping diodes

strassercaster
This post was updated on .
ok I see what you did here you showed how to use a bicolor as a indicator light,

 I want to use 2 3 wire Bicolor Leds (( either common cathode or anode which ever works or maybe one of each idk  )) for the actual clipping section wired inverse parallel to ground. I have enough current to light single red green or blue

Re: How would I wire up bicolor leds for clipping diodes

nocentelli
Common cathode:

"clip" is the spot on the board where you would normally attach the non-grounded end of the anti-parallel pair.

Re: How would I wire up bicolor leds for clipping diodes

strassercaster
ThANK You My head was spinning trying to get this to work. Ill try it ,Looks good thanks , I saw a bunch of your contributions on freestompbox, I am fan ha ha