Hum Filter 1 noise killer(opamp inductor simulator)

Hum Filter 1 noise killer(opamp inductor simulator)

glasspak73
can this be done on vero?

Re: Hum Filter 1 noise killer(opamp inductor simulator)

Neil mcNasty
Yes it can...

Not tested or verified yet... But I hope it is correct.
Added two 100uf caps for power filtering.

Will try to build it soon...

Re: Hum Filter 1 noise killer(opamp inductor simulator)

skeletonghost
How does this circuit work? What are the input, and outputs? An audio signal or voltage?

I'm thinking this is used on the audio signal path,I got this schematic from the link below.i hope the link works.the site is called www.next.gr if my link below does not work.

http://www.next.gr/circuits/Hum-Filter-Remove-AC-Line-Noise-Pre-Amp-Circuit-for-Hi-Fi-Amplifier-Audio-Systems-l24944.html

Re: Hum Filter 1 noise killer(opamp inductor simulator)

skeletonghost
Ahh yes the description makes it clear to me now. It is a notch filter that removes the 50hz hum caused by AC line.