I love when stuff shows up that I forgot I orderd...

I love when stuff shows up that I forgot I orderd...

Heath
*glee!*

A voice chip for the Savvas-Looper.

That's a big-ass chip... pictured here with a Caps-Lock key for size comparison:

Re: I love when stuff shows up that I forgot I orderd...

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
that's right man!
socket that big babe!!!

Re: I love when stuff shows up that I forgot I orderd...

Kinski
Awesome! Whats the Savvas-Looper?

Re: I love when stuff shows up that I forgot I orderd...

Heath
Kinski wrote
Awesome! Whats the Savvas-Looper?
HA!!  While he in no way ever tried to take credit for the design, he worked so damn hard on making a good working layout for it, I call it the Savvas-Looper because it sounds cool :)

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/and-yes-mobius-trip-looper-td13289.html

Re: I love when stuff shows up that I forgot I orderd...

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
this is savvas-layout for ggg-looper!!!
but thanks anyway for your kind words heath!!!

and this layout belongs to everyone in diy community who want's to build it, not for commercial purpose