I've designed a Filter Pedal for Bass

FUZZZZzzzz
Hi guys!

I just finished a new pedal that I've been working on and decided to share it with you guys. It's a very simple design with only a few parts. If you want to change the sound of the filter you can change the diode and value of the 4,7 nf cap. I prefer both the 2,2 nf and 4,7 nf on a switch. The 1n4148 give the most clean result. The 10k pot tames the filter intensity. You can abandon it completely if you like mayhem. It can create synth like tones (play with the 4,7 nf cap) and even some funky stuff.

The enclosure is tiny. Was a real adventure to make it fit. Enjoy! Let me know!

video here!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi0PaJ8F7pU