ISP Decimator

Hozy31
Hi all,

Can someone maybe do a stripboard layout for the ISP Decimator. IO am looking for a good noide gate and this one looks s good one. Ther is a stripboard layout at http://revolutiondeux.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/isp-decimator-noise-reduction-system.html but its rather large. Joyo have managed to fit a clone in a very small box so i presume it is feasible unless there using surface mount.

Thanks in advance if its possible.

Gav
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: ISP Decimator

Beaker
Good luck with making this one smaller - that layout is already as small as it will go, and too big to fit in 1590B box.

Al those Joyo pedals use SMD components.

Re: ISP Decimator

cylens
I've built sabro's layout and it fits in a 125B quite easily, it's a very good noise gate. I don't think it's possible to make a smaller layout, though...