Ibanez CS-505

FabGTO01
Hello,

I found this schematic of the Ibanez CS-505 chorus. It was the first effect i have ever tried (25 years ago... ) and in my mind and my memorys it is a great chorus.

The schematic is too complicated and difficult for me. So if someone could transform this into a vero board, i'll be very happy.

Thanks for all !
Fabrice

PS:If the picture is too bad, i can send the pdf file by mail

Re: Ibanez CS-505

FabGTO01
For a better picture, I found the  service manual.pdf here :

http://www.tonehome.de/ibanez-effects/0-series-ts-808/cs-505-chorus/

There is also other ones in this dream site

Fabrice

Re: Ibanez CS-505

FabGTO01
Edit :

the link have changed ,the new one is :

http://www.tonehome.de/ibanez/0-series-ts-808/cs-505-chorus/

Merry Distmas

Re: Ibanez CS-505

bucksears
How about a PCB? I'm almost finished building my 2nd one.
I removed the buffer/switching portion from my layout. Fits (snugly) in a 125B.

Re: Ibanez CS-505

FabGTO01
Hello,

Thanks for your answer, but I don't have tools to make a PCB, that's why I prefer stripboards.
I think you can post it, maybe someone could be interested.

About switching, how did you wired a true bypass with stereo output ?

Fabrice

Re: Ibanez CS-505

bucksears
No, it's just mono output with true bypass. I don't have a stereo rig, so stereo out wasn't needed.