Ibanez MT-10 Mostortion

erichoh
I've tried laying out this pedal myself too many times but I just can't seem to get it.  I've so appreciated all the work you all do to provide these beautiful layout for those of us who, while trying!!, still aren't up to snuff.  Here's a schematic I made in eagle that matches all the lower quality versions I've seen floating around.  Here's also a forum post that goes into pretty good depth of the circuit.  Thanks!

http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=45480.0

Re: Ibanez MT-10 Mostortion

mirosol
Administrator
Would be simple enough if the buffers were omitted... Would you be okay with that?
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Ibanez MT-10 Mostortion

mirosol
Administrator
Hope you don't want/need the buffers :)

http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.fi/2013/02/ibanez-mt10-mostortion.html
+m
fyaelectronics.com

Re: Ibanez MT-10 Mostortion

erichoh
Killer! Thanks so much.  Yeah I think it'll be the same without the in/out buffers.  I guess I could always just put the buffers on a separate board if I ever want.

Re: Ibanez MT-10 Mostortion

mirosol
Administrator
Yup. That would be a good idea. We have some different buffer designs on the blog, so you could choose one of those.
+m
fyaelectronics.com