Ibanez TS808 with Bass Control unintended oscillation

Ibanez TS808 with Bass Control unintended oscillation

Kitsune42
I followed the veroboard layout to the TS808 with bass and trable controls.
https://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2014/01/ibanez-ts808-with-bass-control.html

Treble pot's legs are labeled incorrectly on the layout, but that's easily fixed.
What's more concerning is that when controls are set to max the second op-amp starts oscillating and there's a very loud high freq sound produced by the unit, also the volume is very very very high. I've tried various configuration of resistors, especially those between pins 6 + 7 in the 4558 and I can't seem to nail the culprit and lower the volume of the pedal or stop the whistling without sacrificng treble. Any ideas?