Ibanez Tube King TK999

FabGTO01
Hello,

I have an Ibanez Tube King TK999 (version with a noise gate) and it's a pretty cool pedal. I tried to swap differents tubes models and brands but a few tubes don't work with this pedal and produce no sound. I 've always used a 9v adapter with the original tube and the working tubes and I wonder if 9v is enough to make the others tubes working. Do you think I could try a 12v adapter to make them sound and safely for the pedal ?

Thank you all for this good stuff,
Fabrice

Re: Ibanez Tube King TK999

FabGTO01
Hello,

I finally tried 12V with my Tube King, and it's still alive !
But the unworking tubes are still unworking... I 'm building a Real Tube 903 wich will run on 12v, did someone had some tubes issues powered by a 12v adapter with the Real Tube as my Tube King ?

Fabrice