Ibanez WH10 dual pot

jondog
Thinking of building an Ibanez wh10, the dual pot (grey) version. No luck finding any existing layouts other than the single pot version, which is a bit different. Found a simpler schematic by Dirk Hendriks that looks to be modified without the switching components to fit the circuit in a Crybaby case. Been a while since I've created a layout, I'm not seeing any mistakes.
based of this schematic
http://www.dirk-hendrik.com/temp/wh10.pdf

Re: Ibanez WH10 dual pot

Xaxxop
Hello, Did you build the WH10 dual pot version?
I was going to give a try but I read on FSB forum that the dual pot that you can buy online doesn’t work as the original one. Do you or someone know something about that?
 Thanks I appreciate any info

Leo.

Re: Ibanez WH10 dual pot

Alex
There's already a layout in the unverified Contributions sections. I've drawn one a while back.