Improved Fender 2 button rev/vib footswitch?

Improved Fender 2 button rev/vib footswitch?

Jovi Bon Kenobi
Hi folks,

Its been awhile since I've been here in this forum. I haven't built any layouts in quite some time but I plan to again soon. I recently built an Allen Encore combo amp from a kit which is essentially a modified Fender Vibrolux. I want a footswitch to operate the reverb and trem but I don't want to buy the official chintzy chrome fender one. David Allen suggested those for this amp.

The pedal info and needs:
-It simply shorts out the jack to kill each effect.
-The cable for the reverb must be shielded.
-I would like LEDs, 9vDC, and a 9v battery option.
-The jacks on the amp are rca, one for reverb, one for trem.
-It would be housed in a 1590b or 125b sized enclosure.

I wanted to know if the cable I need is even doable. I think it would need dual rca on one end and a 1/4" TRS on the other. Is this Y cable roll your own capable?

Any help is appreciated. I cant find a diagram for what I need anywhere so I thought I'd try here.

Thanks for your time.