Improved jfet Matcher

JaviCAP
Administrator
Hello, i did include an entry on the Improved Matcher page, but it was quickly sunk on the depths of the "Recent Comments", so I'll repeat it here to see if anyone can help:

I feel a bit stupid asking this question with such a simple circuit, but just built the most simple version (no opamp) and on switch center position y get the same reading that on down position (switch 1-2)

Measurements seem to be correct, but getting a measure in switch center postion gets me crazy!

BR

Re: Improved jfet Matcher

mah62
isn' the centre position the off position, for putting in and taking out jfets?

Re: Improved jfet Matcher

JaviCAP
Administrator
Yes, is the off position.