Input buffer operating at low voltage (3v)

Input buffer operating at low voltage (3v)

kuzieem
I need to equip my 3v operated pedal with additional (buffered) input.
Any advice what buffer should I use to work correct with such low voltage supply?
The additional input will be used to connect mp3 player.

Re: Input buffer operating at low voltage (3v)

GrooveChampion
Correct me if I am wrong, but most pedals dont actually need 9V minimum to operate. In fact I am certain most operate at a lower voltage. Its just that 9V is the industry standard. But dont quote me on that, wait for a more knowledgable person than me. I cant figure out how to add volume control to a Split N Blend.

Re: Input buffer operating at low voltage (3v)

kuzieem
It's zoom multi stomp, operates with 9v adapter or two AAs.  I'm using it for busking so with batteries.

Re: Input buffer operating at low voltage (3v)

GrooveChampion
2 AA's? Ist that 3 volts?

Re: Input buffer operating at low voltage (3v)

kuzieem
Yes. I know it sounds bizarre but that's how that stomp box operates.