Interesting find! Crowther Hotcake trace

Interesting find! Crowther Hotcake trace

Ghost Planet
https://aionfx.com/news/tracing-journal-crowther-hot-cake/

Thought this was super cool. Never seen this particular version schematic.

Re: Interesting find! Crowther Hotcake trace

Silver Blues
This is extremely cool. I'd be happy to do a layout for it, though given how little time I have these days, I'm sure someone will beat me to it. Thanks for sharing!

Re: Interesting find! Crowther Hotcake trace

Ghost Planet
That would be great. I know there has been some mystery around the blues berry mod, now we know what is going on. Thanks.

Re: Interesting find! Crowther Hotcake trace

Alamondm
Following this. I don’t have the skills to make a layout but I’m very interested.

Re: Interesting find! Crowther Hotcake trace

Ghost Planet
I will make a post in the request thread.

Re: Interesting find! Crowther Hotcake trace

Silver Blues
I posted there with a layout. Have a look!