Iron Bell (muff clone) problem - only clean signal

Iron Bell (muff clone) problem - only clean signal

pervyinthepark
Hey, I posted in the layout for the Iron Bell but I decided to ask here as well. Anyway, I just finished this layout and when I plug in, I get nothing but clean guitar signal. Volume works, sustain seems to do something, although not nearly what it should. Tone knob does nothing it seems? But the signal is not distorted whatsoever. Totally clean. Any idea where I might have messed up?

Re: Iron Bell (muff clone) problem - only clean signal

pervyinthepark
Got around to taking voltages... so I realized my power wasn't properly grounded (using a wrong pin), and now its partially working a little more... it is distorting but I believe only from the last clipping stage, more of a drive effect then muff, and the tone knob doesn't do a thing.

But voltages:
Power: 9.5
Q1
E 0.95
B 1.54
C 4.75
Q2 (must be burnt?)
E 0.08
B 0
C 0
Q3
E 0.03
B 0.6
C 7.26
Q4
E 0.06
B 0.68
C 4.53

So compared to here
http://www.generalguitargadgets.com/pdf/ggg_bmp_instruct.pdf
I see somethings wrong. I think I need to get new trannies..