Is there a tube screamer w/TMB stack?

Geezer
Wampler just released his Clarksdale Delta OD, and clearly states it's a Tube Screamer with a TMB stack.

Until that one is traced, anyone know of another YATS with a TMB, OT at least a Mids control.

Also, he has done something to reduce the fizz....whats the normal mod for that?

PGS demo> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuNfFiIywGk

thx.....Geezer

Re: Is there a tube screamer w/TMB stack?

Geezer
Edit: of course I meant to say "or at least a mids control".....dang iPad autocorrect

Re: Is there a tube screamer w/TMB stack?

I've done something sort of similar.  It was an OD820 with a muff tone stack and a Mids pot, and with a separate clean and gain control instead of the dual pot used in the original OD820

Re: Is there a tube screamer w/TMB stack?

Frank_NH
For a tube screamer with mids control, there's the Ibanez Jet Driver:

http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/search?q=ibanez+jet+driver

There's also the Nobels ODR-S in the Layouts section of the Forum, which has TMB tone shaping.

Re: Is there a tube screamer w/TMB stack?

Geezer
Thanks guys, appreciate the responses....I'll check those out and see if any of those will fit the bill.