Italian fuzz TenTen "Triangle"

Rick Hool
http://www.tentendevices.com
What do you think about it?

Re: Italian fuzz TenTen "Triangle"

Chris60601
Personally - I dont. That's just me. The design is horrid, the sound equally as bad.
Again, that's just me.  It's nothing more than a noise maker.
Wouldnt be getting my money and even if it were given to me - the trash is where it goes.
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Italian fuzz TenTen "Triangle"

Silver Blues
Yeah I don't care much for that pedal either. It has one sort of useful setting and there are 50,000 other fuzzes that do that setting better than this. Interesting idea and all but ultimately sounds just awful and really has no application other than noodling.

Re: Italian fuzz TenTen "Triangle"

tabbycat
it's like a cross between a fuzz factory (at its most crapped-out and starved setting) and a shatterbox (at it's most crapped-out and starved setting).

add the fact that it looks like a poundshop modem and what's not to hate?

Re: Italian fuzz TenTen "Triangle"

Muadzin
I quite like it. Doesn't sound any better or worse then those 50.000 other fuzz pedals, because 99.99% of them all sound the same to me anyway. I like the shape, the controls and the idea. Especially the suction cups. Yeah, it's a one trick fuzz factory kind of pony, but if I want to strap a fuzz to my guitar for easy manipulation of its controls I don't plan to use a fuzz with a good solid tone for rhythm or leads, I want something glitchy, gnarly and full of oscillating goodness.

Since their website says 1/3 silicon, 2/3 germanium, what are the odds on it being a modded Fuzz Factory?