J fet switching how to

strassercaster
hello most professionally engineered pedals have J fet switching to stop the popping for on and off these days .is there a layout for a daughterboard that we could use for all of our pedals? There has to be a way . if there is a daughterboard layout could someone point me in the right direction? If there isnt why? thanks in advance

Re: J fet switching how to

Neil mcNasty
These days we use a 1M resistor from signal input to ground.
It normally does the trick (with some exceptions) and is not so expensive and space consuming...

Re: J fet switching how to

strassercaster
Yes I know i do as well but its not entirely pop free.  its decent  but j fet switching is smooth transparent and slick . Thanks  Neil i appreciate your time

Re: J fet switching how to

Silver Blues
I'm starting to sound like a broken record now but... Relays.