JHS Pedals Panther Cub Delay

Jon Rep
I accidentally came across this clip on YouTube on the "JHS Pedals Panther Club Delay"  .   I liked the tone so much I thought I would share the Link with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lKpzc-XF68

Other clips mention what is inside it.   Enjoy!!   I Did.

Re: JHS Pedals Panther Cub Delay

Jon Rep
Here is a picture of the guts of this pedal. Quite Complex.  Also outside my price range at $349. Oh Well.

http://www.jhspedals.com/products/guitar-pedals/panther-cub-delay/

Re: JHS Pedals Panther Cub Delay

Vince
You might find this interesting. A little down the thread ''11 Gauge'' explains a bit about it. Bearing in mind JHS are known for selling clones at extortionate prices

http://www.tdpri.com/forum/stomp-box/302186-jhs-panther-delay-perhaps-best-delay-out-there.html

Re: JHS Pedals Panther Cub Delay

Jon Rep
Thanks Vince.  The First Video is also very informative.  I did not know it is also Programmable. Looks like Pedals are heading towards being More Complex with  Precision Robotic builds which I also noticed in  Joyo Pedals.  Will be harder for Pedal Builders to Copy. Much Appreciated.  Currently I am Happy with my BOSS DD7, I also have a MXR Carbon Copy and a "El Cheapo" Livingstone E10AD.

Re: JHS Pedals Panther Cub Delay

Vince
They definitely seem to be moving that way. I can't remember where I saw it but there was a company working on a pedal that will be a plain stomp box with a USB connection and you just download whatever effect you want the pedal to be!.. Can't see a vero layout for that anytime soon!. Kind of what TC electronic do with their USB patch options on some of their pedals.