Jackson JE-1200

sharaynishi
Hello, glad to be a part of the forum, as DIY'ing seems much more fun than drinking your ass off.

Anyways, I would like to ask if any of you could please do a vero layout of the Jackson JE-1200 preamp.
I have breadboarded it and it seemed to work, although, when I attempted to make my own vero layout (with DIYLC) it took me two wasted attempts and I still couldn't get it to work. funnily enough, I can't even get it to work on a breadboard anymore lol. well, I guess I might just be retarded.

Below is a link to the schematic I used back when I breadboarded it from FSB.

Jackson1200 Midboostpramp

Hope this ain't too much of a hassle yall.
Cheers.

Re: Jackson JE-1200

zoof
This post was updated on .
So, I´m not really a vero guy but maybe it's enough for trying out the circuit. I didn't verify this, and it may be full of errors

Glanced over it and made a few corrections.

updated

Re: Jackson JE-1200

sharaynishi
Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to make this into a vero layout.

I was already wiring it up to test it and decided to check my e-mail and then I saw your message with the corrections lol.

Anyways, it works!!
Dis can b verified :P

Thank you very much

Re: Jackson JE-1200

sharaynishi
Apologies, but I take it back :-D

I wanted to check it with a different IC and the signal was still going thru even after taking it out (I was able to play and hear it) and then noticed I missed a ground wire from the 9v. Connected that one and now I just get noise and a weakish signal.

uum, perhaps the adjustments (fixing corrections made later on) I made screwed something up.
Regardless, I shall give this a try tomorrow as it's pretty late at the moment.

Re: Jackson JE-1200

zoof
Yeah, the first layout I uploaded wouldnt work in any way, sorry.. I think this one could be good though.